Originally, I didn’t think I had anything to write about on a blog. What was there left to express that I didn’t already share with friends or write in my book?
Granted a few, alright a substantial amount, of these posts have been trivia. The world wouldn’t be deprived without them and neither would I.
But time has winged it and this is my 50th post. Yay!! And what better way to celebrate than with an award?
So most importantly, thank you jingle for the lovely sparkly spotlight award. Here are the rules [which I won’t enforce because I loathe telling anyone what to do, but feel free to follow them if your heart desires it so]:
The Rules of Acceptance:
1. Thank those who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let 10 chosen friends know you love them.
I’ve already bored you all with 7 details but here are three more:
1. I am addicted to creating theories. Most of them are ridiculous, like my theory that you get wetter running in the rain, rather than walking. And that there is one earth per person. Yes, lots of earths out there. Billions. But it means you have the power to change more than you think.
2. I am often wrong.
3. I don’t mind being wrong, because it gives me the opportunity to come up with another theory. Or at least apologize.
Here are ten bloggers who deserve recognition.
# Weird things are happening today. Very weird. I posted a list of wonderful blogs here. But when I hit the “publish” button, they all disappeared, except for the lovely Amanda’s blog. Why? What happened to them…?
Anyway, I need to go and make a coffee. Grrrr. Very annoying.
Looking on the bright side, I let everyone know that they’d been awarded, so just help yourself to the award and perhaps put a comment below so people can find your blog. I will re-post then. But not now. Later….
Love and sparkly blessings to you all. [Yay, I finally got around to putting them all up!! No longer slack blogger!]
ps. Anyone else getting extra serves of weirdness today, or is it just me?